Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Some randomness:

There are these two new smells from B&B Works that are heavenly. One, for the house is called Leaves. It is fall encapsulated, but not overwhelming or cloying. I have a candle, soap and it's in all my wallflowers. The other, Twilight Woods is my new favorite scent of all times. I think I'm putting the perfume on my Christmas list, but I absolutely adore the body splash I have right now. They give out great coupons, so the last time I went I got 4 wallflower refills, Chris's cologne (they have a guy line that is great) and my body splash for $35. Pretty good considering the wallflower are normally $25 themselves, and his cologne is $20 and my body splash was $12. Go me.

I really like homemade pizza. The other stuff can't compare. And one of my secret favorite parts is eating it for breakfast the next morning. Homemade cold cheese pizza makes a wonderful breakfast. Don't knock it till ya try it!

I really like my life right now, I have a lot of joy. God has definitely given us a summer season of life right now.

I got a glimpse of what my life could be like this Saturday night and I really liked it. We got to hang out and fellowship with friends and then came home. The kids and I played in the floor by Chris while he went over music for the next morning for playing in worship. The kids were rocking out, and I was enjoying them enjoying the situation, and loving watching my man do his thing.

I'm really struggling deciding what I'm more passionate about, working with youth or leading bible studies. The line that really convicted me from Matt Chandler though was (paraphrasing) how many of you actually put into practice the principles learned in all your Beth Moore bible studies. I want to be a practicer, not just a learner. Trying to figure out how to combine the teaching and the doing. I think I have a pretty good gig, but am looking forward to taking it to the next level.

That's all for my randomness, deeper thoughts coming soon.

No comments: