Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I have a lot of things I should be doing right now. Working on dinner, cleaning up my dirty house, doing laundry, interacting with my children.... but all I can do is think about cupcakes.

I want to open my own cupcake place. I think I would call it CupKate. Chris thought of the name, first I laughed at him and told him it was dumb, but then it grew on me. It's specialty would be cupcakes, but as I got the notion I would make other fun treats, like truffles, or sugar cookies.

The best part is that it would be totally mommy geared. Every Tuesdays and Thursdays I would have a make and decorate your own cupcake day with your kiddos class. Plus there would be a play area for kids to play in, and I would offer a gourmet sandwich/salad menu for lunch for the mommies to be able to hang out and actually converse.

It would pretty much be the coolest place ever. And, did I mention the cupcakes?

Now if only I had the money. Anyone interested in investing???

No comments: