Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Here is some interesting information on nitrates/nitrites.


Here is some more about milk.


And an interesting article about buying organic.


I like the way real food tastes, and makes me feel. Admittedly, I don't like what it does to our budget, but then again, you can't put a price on health, right? I've also found an incredible market that is helping out that whole budget issue.



We are getting ready to head out to STL first thing Thursday morning, for Chris's birthday. I'm looking forward to it.


We're starting a study on the chapter of James in youth tomorrow night. I can't wait to get in to that with the girls. I love having girls in our group that want to go deeper!


No deep thoughts today. My brain is a little fried, and I'm just trying to get everything taken care of before we leave.


I did make these really yummy cupcakes for Easter though. I called them sunshine cupcakes since they were all citrus flavored. Drool over their yumminess.

No comments: