Thursday, February 12, 2009

Life is good.

The weather is still beautiful here, mid to high 60's and sunny. We've been outside everyday this week.

Have I mentioned what a great husband I have? I have a wonderful husband. Today I got a beautiful delivery of 2 dozen roses as a surprise from him (and the boys).

Also, I found a HUGE gorgeous rosemary plant in my yard. I was planning on planting one myself, so it was quite a thrill. Plus, did I mention that it's HUGE? I should sell some of it... or just give a bunch to my friend here that cook.

As busy as Wednesdays are, there is something about being with those high school girls that rejuvenates me.

And I'm looking forward to our small group tonight. It's Chris and I's first official week teaching (I don't think leading a small group is as much teaching, as facilitating conversation).

Good times.

Dinner: fried chicken salad

No comments: