Monday, February 2, 2009

Feeling like life is hard today. Too many difficult decisions with major consequences. Tired of feeling the weight of it all.

Had a fun super bowl, it was great to be able to spend it with some real live, and in person friends!

We had hamburgers, chicken wings (PW style), spinach and artichoke dip, veggies and dip, and this amazing brownie dish our friends brought over.

Tonight I'm making a lemon, thyme and garlic roasted chicken with parmesan polenta, and some sort of veggie I haven't yet decided on (either a simple salad, napa cabbage salad, or broccoli, oh, or maybe roasted zucchini, that sounds good, and I need to use that up, I think that may be it...)

I like counselors (it may have something to do with the fact that my best friend is one). Wish I could find a free one here that provided babysitting. How great would that be? It would be so nice to have someone just tell me what to do and me not have to figure it out and worry about the consequences.

No comments: