Monday, May 11, 2009

It's been a rough week.

Earlier last week Josh was doing some of the worst misbehaving he had ever done. Jack also has at least two teeth coming in right. I was already pretty worn down, and then Thursday morning (about 3am) came and Josh started puking. He followed it up with several recurrences throughout the day, until late afternoon when he was finally feeling better. About that time I started to feel really crummy, I kept trying to ignore it, but by about 4pm I was over the toilet too. In fact I went there at least once an hour until about 10pm that night. And I'm sure you can guess, but Chris was sick with it by mid-afternoon the next day.

Somehow Jack didn't seemed to be affected by it (PTL!). It was rough, I don't think I have ever been that sick before that it didn't land me in the hospital, and Chris said he hadn't ever had anything this bad before, even while we lived in Ukraine.

As many of you know, Josh's birthday was Friday, and mine was yesterday. So far all celebrations have gone by the way side due to the destruction the stomach bug left in it's midst.

Just when I thought things were getting some what back to normal, I woke up to Chris coming over to tell me he tried to go into work, but before he was too far down the street his car started over heating and billowing smoke. Sweet.

It has just been one of those weeks where almost everything that can go wrong, has.

And in the midst of it all, I have been dealing with a very bad attitude. The suburbs have been affecting me in all sorts of negative ways, and I have no patience or grace to deal with any of the misfortune that we've dealt with.

It was not a good Sunday to have to miss church! Hopefully normalcy will be restored soon, along with my attitude!

No comments: